Sub office: Airport Road
Behind Ambassador Hotel
Land line: 569957
RE-ADVERTISMENT # WVSL-0871
World Vision Somaliland is implementing a Disaster Risk Reduction / Resilience project which is focusing on integrated Food security and Livelihood, Water, Sanitation & Hygiene and Education program in Baki and Lughaya District of Awdal region, Somaliland.
Among the objectives and outputs, the project is to contribute to improved access to quality basic education, completion rates and protection for boys and girls especially the most vulnerable in Awdal region of Somaliland.
This will be achieved through attaining the below deliverables:-
- Construction of 10 Twin latrines( 20 stances)
- Construction 4 classrooms in Lughaya District
|Facility / Detailed Activity||Target Village/s|
|Gara,a, Sheed-dheer,Fardaha, Gargaara, Tuurka,Hego and Lughaya.|
||Gargaara Village of Lughaya district|
||Sheed-dheer Primary school|
World Vision Somaliland is looking for registered and qualified contractors to do this work. The contractors can quote either all two (2) major activities separately (Classroom construction and Twin Latrines) or one of the activities.
Interested contractors are requested to collect and fill Quotation application documents from our World Vision, Hargeisa office within 7 days of this advert. All the technical details will be availed /attached to the quotation application documents.
N/B- During the tender application, kindly include the following
• Company Profile,
• List of Technical Team/ Engineers and company’s equipment’s available to do the assignment
• Contact person (All Official Names)
• Day telephone/mobile phone numbers.
• Tax Compliance document
• Valid and up to date company registration documentation.
• Any proof of documentation/ recommendation letters of doing Education projects, Construction classrooms and latrines or /engineering work.
Filled quotation and supportive documents should be submitted back to the WV Hargeisa office not later than on Saturday 14th June 2014.